- Traveling takes up time. Always check your clock and mouseover each location to see if it’s open first before you go there.
- The first thing you should be doing in the morning is eating.
- If you’re close, eating at home is always better (unless your sister is cooking – then eat at your family’s cafe) since it’s free.
- Talk to your family a few times every week – you don’t have to do it everyday.
- The mall is a great place to hangout, so you might be able to find people there – namely protesters.
- Places where posters might be at: Mall (not in the boutiques,) your family’s cafe, gym, boutique, Teresa’s restaurant, the park, the church.
- When things just look like they couldn’t be worse, pray and ask for a miracle.
- Save up money in the first mission – and work like a dog in the second one.
- Don’t beseech unless you’re desperate. Some versions of the game will NEVER give you money when you beseech, and some others will throw you a big $1000. Figures.
- Eat at least 5 times a day. You’ll NEVER get fat if you eat more, and you’ll starve if you eat too little. Eating at home is free.
- The gym is a great place to up your harmony and health
- Read a little everyday.
- You can’t stock up on antihistamine. Buy them or talk to your family when your allergy blinks.
- Buy mission critical items as soon as you have the money.
- Doing things for your uncle will almost always net you a bonus, unless it’s for God.
- Never let Elena go hungry or exhausted – it’s set you back BIG TIME.
A day in the life of Elena:
- Eat. Talk to mom.
- Work at the cafe, talk to dad
- Go home, eat. Apply makeup to make up for the harmony you lost.
- Work at your uncle’s.
- Go home and eat.
- Go back to your uncle’s to work overtime.
- Go home and eat.
- Go to the gym to boost whatever stats that are low. Swimming and Yoga is my favorite combo. When the park is available, jog and do Tai-Chi instead
- Go home. Eat, read, sleep.
You might need to change the above a little depending on the events that come up, but the above is your general day. Try to figure things out on your own – it’s NOT THAT HARD! (Well, once you have the money, that is. Mission two is a killer.) You can find a walkthrough at this forum and it’s in the middle of the page.